Psychosocial & Organizational Risk Factors
Caleb Leduc, PhD Student
Judith Horrigan, RN, MSc.N, PhD Candidate
- What are psychosocial risk factors?
- Linking psychosocial risk factors with fatigue
- Psychosocial risk factors, fatigue and safety at work
What are psychosocial factors?
- Elements that impact an employee’s psychological response to work and work conditions
- Have the potential to cause psychological health problems
- Psychosocial factors include the way work is carried out (e.g., deadlines, workload, work methods) and the context in which work occurs (including all interpersonal relationships and interactions